Sunday, November 15, 2009

Homework Eighth

I really like Sci-Fi movies and I'm really interesting in watching it. I like the way how this people think, this could make big different in our life if that happened. I like the idea of the movie. From watching the movie and what happened in it. it could be a lot of crime in Washington D.C because as we see now there is a lot of weapons everyone can carry one, but I don’t think what they called it "pre-Cogs" have special power that see into future and predict crimes beforehand. What I saw in the movie that these people can punish the guilty person before the crime happen and know all the details about it. In my opinion this could not happen, it’s hard for me to believe it. what could happened they can stop the crime before it happened by fallow the trial and have some evidences, but they can’t have all the details about it. This movie talking about stop the crime before it happened by knowing the future by technology and scanning the eyes to get all the information and every single details. Their goal to make the world clean from all these crime and make people live peaceful life by making really straight justice system. It’s impossible to know the future but we can only predict. We have a lot of new technology it helps us in our life and it makes our life easier, but by knowing the future it’s really impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment