Monday, November 30, 2009

HW 14

Answer 1

Last weekend when I was in Petit Jean Mountain with my friends, we saw about four Leonid showers, the showers look like a white light line. Back home most people believe that God who did the Leonid showers to devils, so devils get killed by the Leonid showers.

It might be passable to have humans’ colonization in some other plant, but the question is what change we will have. We may have change in our food, clothes, and many different things, but people reacts will stay the same, we will have people who look for to have wars, and on opposite we people who look forward to have peace. And even though we did not have that in the beginning of the colonization we will have those kind of problems in the long future.

Answer 2

I am so sorry to say that but since I am not going to present I have no answer for this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment