Sunday, November 29, 2009

HW 12

1)Suppose you had a coupon for a free robot. The catch is it can only do one thing. But you can get a robot that will do whatever one thing you like, just not anything else. What would you want your robot to do?


I think if I get a free robot that could do one thing I want it to cook the food for me, I want the food be ready when I come from school, because I don’t have time to cook and I don’t know how to cook, I want it to cook for me while I’m studying at night, when I come from the library I just get the food outside the refrigerator then it cook it for me I choose the type of the food and the quantity, but if this robot could do a larger task I want it to do grocery to whatever I want to cook and cleaning the miss after the cooking and bring me the meal to my room and take it the dishes back to the kitchen and clean it and also want it to serve the food to my gusts


2) Write or develop an additional significant piece of your project. As a suggestion, consider the connection of robots to your topic. However, if another subject besides robots seems more appropriate, that is just as good. Post the new section on your blog.


As I mention before car in the long future will be fully automated and this is exactly the same with what the robot do. In our daily life we have depended on cars and transportations every day. We have many things happened such a car theft, car accident and crime activities and all of these are waiting to solve. Having a big alarm car theft kits are not complete solution to get the theft, but it’s only keep the theft away when they heard the alarm. Another problem that we need to solve when we have a big serious accident happened in the passengers get serious injured and they need immediate medical help some time they cannot call to get help without other come to the car and make the call. The robot have connection with the car witch have a sensor connect by it computer, so when something happened to the car the robot get sing that there is something happened for it in the computer center. Also the robot will be built with programming lists that could make a decision and action to call who can solve this problem. So if we have robot program in our car this robot could take a video and transfer it to the car’s owner and then the owner could connect with the police to catch that thief. Also if we have traffic accident happened the robot could automatic make calls skiing for medical help for passengers. If we have this invention that will help us to reduce thief crime activities and having a better security and peaceful society that help injured passengers when they have a big accident and nobody there to help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment